Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland Empty
PostSubject: OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland   OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:07 pm

Your Name: blehhhhh Elyssa.
Human Name: Gawain Kirkland
Birthday: March 1st. St. David's daaay.
History:
When Rome arrived to the British isles, Wales was one of the few to be able to hold him off for a while, compared to Arthur.
Not long after, Denmark and his vikings invaded. Even though they were not on the best of terms at the time, Denmark had protected him from Anglo-Saxons who had been raiding. He would more or less still mess around with him from time to time, though.
After the vikings, he was attacked by Normandy.
AFTER NORMANDY. England began to attack him, eventually annexing him.
Wales had been able to revolt against him and gained freedom for some time, but was soon annexed again, earning him a title as 'England's first colony'.

Personality:
Gawain usually keeps to himself most of the time and is rather invisible to most people. He absolutely hates being mistaken for England, even though he can't really blame people for how alike he looks to his brother.
He doesn't like to make people angry at him and will try very hard to please people or make them happier.
Like his brothers, he sees those faeries that are OBVIOUSLY there. You just can't see them. They are there.
In general, he is basically the UK's Canada. A moe little Welshie. hi.

Appearance:
right thar.

note. he has an ahoge to the leftttt in case you can't see it in the picture. and yes. it's that kind of ahoge.

Extras:
He's not a sheep shagger gtfo.
There faeries are there gtfo.
So are the dragons.
And the other. Magickal creatures. that are there.

Example RP post:

"Just shut up, you bloody git!"

"Mochyn Saesneg..."

"I know that you only say insults in Welsh, Gawain."

The Welshman watched as Arthur pushed past him, going through the front door and slamming it behind him. He sighed, running a hand through his hair and walking into the living room. It didn't really matter anyway, no one payed attention to him much anymore. Not that they didn't really did before, but he seemed even more invisible now than ever. Just another part of England, unnoticed. Not allowed to go to UN meetings unless the situation required it, and not really listened to even then.
One day, he'd have a voice again...
But until then, he'd end up staying in his brother's shadow, waiting until then.

Anything else?
I apologize for such faiiiiiiiiiiiil. I don't like. Describing. things. jndgh-- Well. I don't like. Descibing. Personalitiessssssss. and historiesjkg.

and no. I'm not bothering with colors and shitekofhfgkhjfgh. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland   OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 pm

Denied

go away

..did I say denied

I meant

that other one. yeah.

<3
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Lizzlybonk

Lizzlybonk

PostSubject: Re: OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland   OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 11:23 am

..you named him Gawain.

MARRY ME NAO PLZKTHX

Also lolz at 'not a sheep shagger gtfo', That insult never gets old. NEVER.
Back to top Go down
http://lizzlybonk.livejournal.com/
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

PostSubject: Re: OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland   OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 pm

yes. yes I did.
AND LOLK.

yeah. gtfo he is not a sheep shagger. ;nnnnnnn;
Back to top Go down
Lizzlybonk

Lizzlybonk

PostSubject: Re: OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland   OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Your Wales is also insanely close to my own headcanon. *EPIC APPROVAL*

YEY

What do you call a sheep tied to a lamppost in Cardiff? A LEISURE CENTRE. *shot by her Welsh friends*
Back to top Go down
http://lizzlybonk.livejournal.com/
Elyssa
Admin
Elyssa

PostSubject: Re: OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland   OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 10:58 pm

...lolololffffffffffffffff.

;AAAAAAAAAAA;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland   OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC; Wales ; Gawain Kirkland
Page 1 of 1