Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hetalia!~ Seize the Day!

A generic Hetalia roleplaying group! Come and join the fun!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Austria

Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein Empty
PostSubject: Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein   Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 1:47 pm

Your Name: You can call em Zexii... I don't give out my real name on the internet. ^^;;;

Human Name: Roderich Edelstein

Birthday: October 26, 976

Personality: Roderich is an extremely artistic man, who has the bad habit of focusing more on his hobbies than on any type of actual work. He would much rather prefer to sit and play the piano than to go out and fight, and will sometimes depend on Elizaveta to get him out of any trouble. He has a horrible sense of direction, and is very frugal with money. Austria is closest to Hungary, though at times his relationship with Prussia can be called into question... Austria will never admit that he does anything but loathe the selfish man, however... no matter how hard one might try to wring it out of him.
He gets flustered easily, especially with talk of sexual things and war. He would prefer to pretend that these things did not exist.
He is very much the aristocratic type, and does not like to get his hands dirty. He tends to nag, but does not like to get into confrontations... though something about Prussia makes it hard for him to keep his cool. He is polite, and has a round-a-bout way of showing any affection. He will sometimes go out of his way to pick fights with Prussia, though the way he does it is a bit different then the way Prussia himself would. Austria chas been known to be catty every now and then, but it is extremely rare. He does not deal well with humiliation or embarrassment.

Extras: He has a slight case o germophobia, nothing too drastic, but hates cleaning. He also has a bit of a superiority complex, especially when dealing with people like Poland and Prussia.
He thinks that Poland is a pest.

Example RP post:

Roderich hummed lightly to himself as his fingers flew expertly over the piano keys, the music an overwhelming rhythm that threatened to sweep him away. Music was one of the few thing that he would ever let control him... he trusted it, and could work it into something almost symbiotic.
He loved it.
He was almost at the end of this particular piece, a thought that both depressed him and excited him. This one would be over, but then he would be able to play a new piece, a different melody, and be swept away into a completely different feeling.

A door slammed open behind him, causing his fingers to miss one key, and slam down unnattractively on another.

"Gilbert..." He said, his voice curt, eyes never straying from the keys. "If you continue to enter that way, the door will soon burst off it's hinges... and I will not pay for the repairs." He continued to graze the ivory keys, annoyed that his alone time had ben compromised. Prussia always did this... the man acted like a child, and it was frustrating to no end. Sometimes he wished that the taller male would learn manners... or at least some class. Alas... this was probably never to be. Such a shame.

"I was in the midle of a song, and you've interrupted me." He added. "I will ask that you leave my presence... I am not in the mood to deal with your childish antics this evening."
Back to top Go down
Njörðr
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein   Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Denied. ;n; you need an account.
Back to top Go down
Livi
Admin
Livi

PostSubject: Re: Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein   Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 pm

Yes. Please just make an account, repost this, and then we will accept you. ;^;
Back to top Go down
http://www.hospitalwall.deviantart.com
Roderich

Roderich

PostSubject: Re: Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein   Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 4:26 pm

Reposted... I apologize for the confusion. I'm used to not being allowed to make an account before I've been accepted.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Toris.Lorinaitis
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein   Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Republik Österreich- Roderich Edelstein
Page 1 of 1